Sunday 19 December 2010

Adequate reason to be sidetracked!

After watching Ralph Thomas's wonderful 'Deadlier Than The Male' I found myself more than a little preoccupied by one of its stars, the delightful Elke Sommer. I feel the portrait below proves beyond any reasonable doubt that I made a valid decision. Aesthetics and skimpy bikini's aside, Elke proved herself to be a very capable comedy actress, and more than a match for the suave Richard Johnson (Portrait below Elke's).  The world might well prove to be a far calmer place if we all just took a little time and care to regularly look at pictures of Elke Sommer. I surely cannot be alone in suddenly finding myself emphatically at peace with all who share this minuscule orb we call earth. 


(A quite sublime cinematic pairing)



(Opening credit sequence to 'Deadlier Than The Male' (1967) music: The Walker Bros)

No comments:

Post a Comment